Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just figured i would report on how my installs went, and how i liked them.

First of all, i installed a Trans cooler to go along with my trans filter, should go a long way twords keeping the aod cool. I mounted it right in front of the radiator, under the grille. works like a charm

Next, i finally got around to installing my Thunderbird Fan, its a beast! It has a built in fan shroud, and mounted up really whell...i got a universal thermostat from autozone, and wired it up using just the high speed setup. It almost works too good, it running right at the "N" in normal, and when it kicks on, it goes all the way to the left, dead cold lol. Also, the engine does seem to have picked up a bit of power, but im also interested in the 2-3mpg gain.

Also, i finally got around to installing my 3G alt. It went in great, i grinded the bracket a bit, and ran a huge powercable. I wired it up using a wireing diagram i found on here and it works GREAT! Before, with my stock alt, with my high beams, and all 4 of my "fog"lights on, the battery would slowly go all the way into the red. Now, with all that on, plus my system, plus the electric fan, it holds steady! im very happy!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure will, but you may have to wait. It wont be untill i get back from florada....the beginning of march. I'll make a new thread

1 - 3 of 3 Posts