Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gonna be short with this.....on my way home to uconn, doing 75, in the fast lane..passing minivan..........bamm....scrapeeeeee......and next thing ya know there goes my front tire past the both of us..i got the truck under controll, just caught out of the corner of my eye my tire flying over the guardrail..and came to a stop. everyone is ok ..thats the important part..but me and the officer couldnt find the tire..and my brakes are destroyed, and my fender is caved in a little, could have been worse..alot worse....

no luck strikes again!

air

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
sorry to hear bro, get that sucker fixed, and while youre at it, fix the hubs!!

wes

K

·
0 Posts
im a little confused, did the tire come off, or did you hit the guy, both? :shrug man, glad to hear your alright about that though, im always paranoid for some reason that will happen to me AGAIN one day :(

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
ill clear this up for him, he did not hit the other guy, the tire, and disc for his brakes also came off. noone was injured, noone was hit, the only damage was to his truck. he lost his tire and wheel and him and the police officer looked and could not find his wheel and tire. it was towed to a gas station, and he will resume work on it tomorrow. he is at his dads place, and may not be able to respond for a day or two.

wes

·
Registered
748 Posts
I assume he's driving the '95 Ranger in his Sig...was this a TTB related/caused incident or did something happen previously?

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
at least you and everyone around you are ok. material;s can be replaced, lives can't!

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
he is not sure what caused the wheel to come off. he thinks it was sheared off lugs and then when 1 or 2 sheared off the others let go because of too much pressure. just tryin to get things cleared up and yes it was in his 95 ranger that is in his sig.

wes

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey everyone, thanks for tryin to clear that up wes..actually tho
it loooks like looses lugnuts, the ones that broke off where probibly from the fall, the lugs that were still on arent stripped, thy look as if the lug nuts were loose.the tire is still mia, and could be on any of the 3 highways and main roads near the spot it flew off. it actually flew off while in a turn on 84E right before exit 40, and i slid past the exit and stoped! the cop was more than helpful, but we couldnt find it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts