Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this evening, the kids and I went to my son's Cub Scout Pack meeting. :) Once the meeting was over at 8:30, we procceded outside. I heard a goose in the general direction of where I had parked the bronco. And there in the street lamp was a large goose walking around. Some domestic breed, not sure which. There was a family walking in front of us and it started chasing them! As they ran for their lives to their car, it spotted us and started hot pursuit! So here I am dragging both the kids by the hands and tried 'loosing' our pursuant by dodging around a van....low and behold once we got to the other side of the van there it was!!! As the kids were crying and trying to pull me faster to get away.......a brave young Boy Scout came to our rescue and chased off the violent pursuer!
Of course by the time we got to the bronco we were all laughing our butts off at the whole ordeal.......
Just thought I'd share my exciting evening.....:D

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the kids didn't think it was too funny!! And I REALLY didn't want him chomping down on my rear. :eek: :toothless But all I could think of during the pursut, was not for fear of my life, but to see him all dressed out on my dinning table for Thanksgiving dinner! :toothless

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
those phucker ARE mean....

my buddies parents used to be missionaries in the philippines and they were given a pair of geese by the locals to guard theur house... kinda like guard dogs... There were some rebels in the forrest around their village and the geese kept the soldiers from breaking into the houses...

and in case you're wondering, no this post didn't have a purpose or point, i just felt like sharing...

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
I know a real simple way to keep them away from the youngins...

Can anyone here spell...Benelli?

·
OMG IT RUNS
528 Posts
BWAHAHAHA!!! I'm waiting for that to happen to me! A friend of mine lives next to a big pond and there are usually geese around. Whenever they walk over to his backyard, I take off chasing them!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts