Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I officially have the greatest friends.... for my birthday, they got me a Cobra CB, 4 ft. 5/8" wave firestick antenna, and two Hella 500 Halogen off-road lights. I'm a lucky guy:rockon ... or should I say "man" now that I am 18? :goodfinge I also got the lift and shackle flip done, but still need an alignment... I'll post pics of all that later on. But for now, here are some pics of my presents, enjoy....
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Kind of a crappy pic, but its a pic nonetheless
[/IMG]

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Cool

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Being 18 doesn't make you a man, having facial hair does :goodfinge

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Ubermich said:
Being 18 doesn't make you a man, having facial hair does :goodfinge
If that's the case - I'm still not a man or close to it at 24.

I can let my facial hair grow for a week, and it doesn't grow after day 3 - and just looks shoddy.

:beer
Bill

·
Registered
995 Posts
All I usually get from my friends is free drinks and a couple of lap-dances.......but I guess that isn't all that bad

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow, I didn't realize how bad those pics actually were... oh well. But thanks for the compliments everybody. I went and picked up a PA speaker for the CB today, now I can yell at all the dumb chevy drivers out there:goodfinge and maybe cause some road-rage :twotu:no, just kidding, I know road-rage can get way out of hand

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
very cool. good freinds you got there. And congrats on 18, now its a LONG STRETCH to 21, trust me, im only at 19.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts