·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
cool pics

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356
1,489 Posts
Love the Cable Hill pics and vids - never seen so many broken D60's in one spot...

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love the Cable Hill pics and vids - never seen so many broken D60's in one spot...
yea and think... there probably all dedenbeaur outers... its nice shiny stuff...but i guess its easy to break when your spinning 42+" tall tires w/ 600hp

dc

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356
1,489 Posts
yea and think... there probably all dedenbeaur outers... its nice shiny stuff...but i guess its easy to break when your spinning 42+" tall tires w/ 600hp

dc
Yeah - ikes, makes the little guy really feel little. I feel bad when I break sh!t on my cheap 44 - they are really breaking the bank - literly!

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
just like it says...extreme...

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I want to welcome you guys to Greyrock. Right here in the great state of Alabama. They have some pretty cray trails (as you can see) and they also have some more stocker friendly trucks.

Cool pics though none the less. Wish I could have made it up there but I was buying an engine.:doh0715:

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
thats what im talkin about. looks like rich mans wheeling. guaranteed to break a couple grand worth of parts every time out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts