Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tires have been badly cupping and in need of desperate rotation. They are 33" BFG A/T's. So today I go to America's tire co. with the original reciept in hand (free rotations) and ask the guy to rotate my tires. So he walks out and looks at them with me. "Oh ya they are unsafe... see all the cracking?" Apparently they were manufactured in 95 and are now 13 years old. In other words, he can't rotate them because they are too old.... BULLSHIT!!! So i hassle with him for a while and he say's I'll see what I can do. So after about an hour.
I find this....

Brand frickin new BFG M/T's!!!! He GAVE them to me for FREE!!!!!!!

They are pretty frickin knobby and not what I'm used to but they look way good I think. Wutcha think of'm?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I told him he would loose my business. (Parents have bought tons of tires from them and all on record;))

Apparently he wanted to keep me safe! lol

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
dam, you got lucky with that

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Americas Tires takes care of their people. Thats where my family and me have gone all the time. We used to go out of town even, but a couple years ago we got one here in town, and we've used them many times.

They are willing to price match and work with you, so you dont get a bunch of corporate BS. But, yeah, they dont like rotating tires that are in bad shape)i.e. cracking) because then they will become liable after you blame a blowout on them.

Anyways, score one more for the best tire place there is, thats awesome what they did for you.

·
Premium Member
7,395 Posts
Since they treated you so well, I would suggest you have the title of the thread changed to something positive. I would be upset if I, as a company, did something to make you a happy customer only to see a negatively titled thread on a website....
:stupid:

·
Registered
832 Posts
nothing beats that deal. i always got to americas tire or discount tire (i believe there the same company)

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
took care of the title for you.

that is absolutely unreal, btw. mt's are way better looking than the at's, too.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would honostly recommend them to anyone. Regardless of free or not, they have great customer service and treat your car well. They seem to be very upstanding. What do you think of the A/T's vs. M/T's as far as looks?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts