Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In doing a search for this, it's come to my attention that depending on the tire manufacturer, that different size tires fit on the same year Bronco. Does anyone have any more detailed information about which brands size fit on what with no lift, 2", 4", and 6" ?? Not many brands mentioned in these general threads... anyone???

I'm looking at tires and would like to go 32 or 33 if possible... but I know I need new front springs, seems mine are a bit saggy...

ok guys... flame away....

See specs below... thanks.... :brownbag :beer :thumbup :toothless :wacko

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks B3 -

I'm not a hardcore wheeler, not sure I could afford it... LOL... I do roam around in the Georgia mountains from time to time, and sometimes ya gotta go off the beaten path to get to places. Don't get me wrong, I do not take the Bronco places it's not allowed to go. I take it as far as I am allowed to, and thn get out and hike. And I'm not one to tear up the area, so no need to go there... :) I was just curious which brands of tires I should look at, and which to avoid... I am looking at the Kumho Ventures, Swamper Trxus, BFG MT and AT's... I am also open to any suggestions... as long as they're radials... :thumbup

·
Registered
529 Posts
There was a nice write-up in 4Wheel&Off Road (Feb 04) that tested quite a few "small tires(31's)" You should give it a read as see what they had to say.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts