Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever had a set of 37x13 boggers? I'm looking for opinions from someone that might have ran a set of them, or even has a picture of a truck, any truck with a set. They don't seem to be very popular, but I think they'll look just right after my SAS.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
funny, I'm actually thinking about buying a set myself, same size... used, for me tho. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time parting with 5-600 bucks

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
davids78bronco said:
funny, I'm actually thinking about buying a set myself, same size... used, for me tho. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time parting with 5-600 bucks
Used would be great, but good luck finding any. And show me a set for 5-600 too. I figure about a grand. I'm hoping by next year=income tax.:chili:

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
appy said:
Used would be great, but good luck finding any. And show me a set for 5-600 too.
No! They're mine! Mine I tell ya! :box0715:

actually, I'm undecided about those boggers, or a set of 38.5 16 x 15" TSLs for half that price

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
davids78bronco said:
No! They're mine! Mine I tell ya! :box0715:

actually, I'm undecided about those boggers, or a set of 38.5 16 x 15" TSLs for half that price
I thought the same thing, but I know if I don't get the boggers, I'll regret it later. so I'm saving up now.
MikE2 said:
Thems is some noisy ****ers
This is soon to be a trailer queen:thumbup

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
for backup tires?? HAhahaa, i'm trying for those, for my MAIN trail tires!

back up tires... psh! f'in daddy warbucks :goodfinge

I told him the same sort of thing too, tho... if he still has them by Saturday, I'll probly pick them up that Monday, if I haven't already found a set

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
It's what I plan on runnin' but just like joe dirt said, they may be too skinny...we'll see....

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Yeah allen, that does sound a little better...price will prolly dictate a lot though....:shrug

·
Registered
124 Posts
davids78bronco said:
for backup tires?? HAhahaa, i'm trying for those, for my MAIN trail tires!

back up tires... psh! f'in daddy warbucks :goodfinge

I told him the same sort of thing too, tho... if he still has them by Saturday, I'll probly pick them up that Monday, if I haven't already found a set

back up tires ,..due to my current settup...grooved out tsl's with a few plugs....but i love my 15" wide tires...

ill back off of them and let you snatch them up...i was hoping he would wanna trade for my 15" fosgates subs that i posted on his website....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts