Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 439 Posts

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,755 Posts
@schwim has played a game with me whenever I posted a picture of something and if it contained a VW,(or something that may have remotely resembled a VW??) he would post a new picture w/a VW and claim that it was now a Volkswagen thread. Seemed like a pretty cool idea, so I figured why not start a thread that you could change to a new subject if the other persons picture contained something you wanted to change it to. I'll start it out and you can change it to whatever you see in my pic...

basically how this works is, you could change it to a gun thread, a horse thread, a garage door thread, hell, even a hat thread, get the drift?

LET'S SEE YOU CHANGE THIS PIC TO A VW THREAD

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Shouldn't the title be "And NOW this is a _____ Thread"?

·
Registered
772 Posts
No matter where you look, there’s Always some horse’s ass, a guy with a cool looking hat, and rifles....Annie Oakley.

·
Ford Hoarder
6,153 Posts
And now this thread is a little Dirty

·
Addicted to Junk
9,981 Posts
And now a BLUE BRONCO thread

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
7,479 Posts
and ummmm...now it'z an intake manifold thread...see the intake manifold fellas ??
I see wires in that ^ pic, so now this is a wiring thread.

Below is a good example of not good wiring. Let's listen in while the wiring is being run:

"More is better".
"I gots a lot of red, I like red, let's use red".
"These are too long... just run them over there then back over here. See, they're the right length".
"I think this one is too small... That's ok, just run 2 instead".
"Tuck them under the dash? But then you can't see my beautiful red wires. Or catch your feet on them".
"Loom? Is that some kinda bird?"
"Yeah, I don't know what those extra ends are for. I might need them later. Just leave the laying there where I can find them easy".
"That looks good. Let's fire it up".

·
In Front of Jopes
3,554 Posts
@schwim has played a game with me whenever I posted a picture of something and if it contained a VW,(or something that may have remotely resembled a VW??) he would post a new picture w/a VW and claim that it was now a Volkswagen thread. Seemed like a pretty cool idea, so I figured why not start a thread that you could change to a new subject if the other persons picture contained something you wanted to change it to. I'll start it out and you can change it to whatever you see in my pic...

basically how this works is, you could change it to a gun thread, a horse thread, a garage door thread, hell, even a hat thread, get the drift?

LET'S SEE YOU CHANGE THIS PIC TO A VW THREAD
Hey is that the Irish fighting the British in the 1920s? They used German helmets.

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,151 Posts

This is now a golf thread!

1 - 20 of 439 Posts