Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

301 - 320 of 535 Posts

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,464 Posts
Fun fact: after the hype surrounding the movie had finished, Dean Jones bought the 'stunt' VW (the one that was 'drunk' on Irish Coffee) and had it put back to normal driving specs, which he owned until his death. In the Vault Disney DVD version of the movie, he drives it to his interview on the 'making-of' segment.

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,180 Posts
Fun fact: after the hype surrounding the movie had finished, Dean Jones bought the 'stunt' VW (the one that was 'drunk' on Irish Coffee) and had it put back to normal driving specs, which he owned until his death. In the Vault Disney DVD version of the movie, he drives it to his interview on the 'making-of' segment.
I own the same director's cut but it seems there may be some confusion as to which one he owned. Mr. Jones was quite a ham and the whole display of him owning it seemed mostly for filming's sake. He even signed the glove box of the actual #10(drunk Herbie) when it appeared at a show he was part of.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
7,538 Posts
A little more for the Parnelli Jones thread. From FFF a few years ago. Our own @Tony R next to Big Oly.

And an interior shot. I always get a kick out of the big boy air cleaner in there.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,464 Posts
Ya wanna see a Galaxie? '73 460 PI (VIN 'C'), with original drivetrain.

Attachments

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,510 Posts
I see curved fenders on an old auto....so its a curvy fender old car thread

My 69 Ghia

Attachments

·
4,510 Posts
slight detour....
good thing I didn't say Fat fenders...or may have 'ended' up with something similiar

you are welcome.

and Yes...I'm looking at you Pepe'

Attachments

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #318
I see "Fat" so NOW THIS IS AN EDDIE MURPHY THREAD

·
4,510 Posts
I see a dancing person....so...how about a dancing thread now...here is some Elaine from Seinfeld.

Attachments

301 - 320 of 535 Posts