Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
Joined
·
36,688 Posts
bastards! :goodfinge
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sway said:
But his are bigger
It's not the size. It's how you use it.


BTW - His isn't bigger, just different. Mine's a 60 and a 10.25. His is a 60 and a 14 bolt.

4xPepe` said:
bastards! :goodfinge
Yeah, but you have a bike and I only have a picture of one...bastard.
 

·
President, Mels fan club.
Joined
·
6,904 Posts
dogonmut said:
It's not the size. It's how you use it.


BTW - His isn't bigger, just different. Mine's a 60 and a 10.25. His is a 60 and a 14 bolt.
I ment to quote/post after 84x4bronco, but three of us posted at the same time. I ment it as yours were bigger
 

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
Joined
·
36,688 Posts
dogonmut said:
Yeah, but you have a bike and I only have a picture of one...bastard.
:thumbup You can have some of my pictures... :rockon


Hell, I could even photochop you in some! :goodfinge
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
772 Posts
5.38s :rockon Ill be doing the same as you and Andy in a week or so with 5.13s. The cost really starts to add up when you buy lockers at the same time though :cry
 

·
Bitchin.
Joined
·
1,872 Posts
4xPepe` said:
:thumbup You can have some of my pictures... :rockon


Hell, I could even photochop you in some! :goodfinge
i'd love to see it. if you can one up the pic of dustins head on the baby body, i might shit myself..
 

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
Joined
·
36,688 Posts
dogonmut said:
Yeah, but you have a bike and I only have a picture of one...bastard.
4xPepe` said:
Hell, I could even photochop you in some! :goodfinge
Now you got 2... :thumbup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,167 Posts
Ihavent been around in a long time so I may be way out of touch here, but 5:38:1 and a Klune V??Isnt that going to make your top speed about 15 mph??? :goodfinge
Your crawl ratio is gonna be like 1 gajillion to 1 isnt it?


(I hope I spelled gajillion right)
 

·
search, you #$%@! noob
Joined
·
9,997 Posts
i think it's "kajillion"

welcome back jer, glad to see you are around. :thumbup
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
22,853 Posts
Beerman said:
Ihavent been around in a long time so I may be way out of touch here, but 5:38:1 and a Klune V??Isnt that going to make your top speed about 15 mph??? :goodfinge
Your crawl ratio is gonna be like 1 gajillion to 1 isnt it?


(I hope I spelled gajillion right)
holy shit!!!!! thats a pretty low crawl speed...
:histerica :histerica :histerica
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,844 Posts
4xPepe` said:
:thumbup You can have some of my pictures... :rockon


Hell, I could even photochop you in some! :goodfinge

Look at the sign "Rogers Pass" I wonder if Its named after me? Last names Rogers. Hey cuz..Nice wheels. I wish I could afford one.

Josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
4xPepe` said:
Now you got 2... :thumbup
That's hot!

...as Kartman would say..."I hate you guys...seriously."

I'll let you borrow my Bronco for a while if you let me borrow your bike. It's a win/win. You with out a Bronco and me with out a bike.

...on second thought...I think we'd both be to worried about breakin' each others shit to have fun.

Beerman said:
Ihavent been around in a long time so I may be way out of touch here, but 5:38:1 and a Klune V?
The Klune is out. I sold it to Bud for crack.

Beerman said:
Your crawl ratio is gonna be like 1 gajillion to 1 isnt it?


(I hope I spelled gajillion right)
Now that's some funny shit.:rofl:


Where you been be-otch?
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top