Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the dimensions of the stock angle blocks?

·
Registered
24 Posts
nope i would ask a mechanic maybe?:shrug

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,205 Posts
Not sure off the top of my head but I can measure the one I have in my garage and let you know when I get homw.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jermil01, that would be awsome if you could measure that real quick, Thanks so much :thumbup

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know a guy thats gonna make a piar for me, he needs the dementions.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Have you considered the shackle flip?? Most people don't need the shims after doing one......Fog

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Foghorn said:
Have you considered the shackle flip?? Most people don't need the shims after doing one......Fog

**WiNnAr** do a shackle flip .. get rid of them and have all the lift you need with the springs resting on the axle .. no fear of throwing anything ever :thumbup

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,205 Posts
Muddy, after reading you post again, I would have to say I agree with these guys, do the hanger swap, you'll be much happier in the end plus you'll get rid of the blocks. However if you don't want to go this route, check these guys out. BlueTorch They would be able to make the shims you want and out of a lot stronger material. But if you decide to have that guy you know make them for you, here are the dimensions with pics.

I'm not 100% certain on the degree of the shims though, that's something I don't know how to figure out.

Good luck.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Hey jermil,
So who is this Lisa chick??? Is she hot?? You gotta date yet??? Fog

:goodfinge J/K-----

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,205 Posts
Funny Fog, very funny...:goodfinge

I just hope my old lady doesn't go into the garage and see all the #'s I have written on that desk..

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damager said:
**WiNnAr** do a shackle flip .. get rid of them and have all the lift you need with the springs resting on the axle .. no fear of throwing anything ever :thumbup
I'm not against the idea of a shackle flip. I have an add-a-leaf would I need to take the add a leaf out if I did a shackle flip?

I was acually gonna buy soft ride springs from superlift, I was told they have a much better ride, more load capacity and I can take out the blocks when I get those, would I get the same benfits just doing a shackle flip? I mean, stock springs dont ride too nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts