Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another detail for me..
this one is actually in much better shape than the previous one that I had..
this has 113k miles but rust free and better paint..
I also like the red interior as apposed to the black interior of the other Freewheeler.

Previous owner added the Bucking Bronco on the tailgate

I'll post pictures when its done.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
So. Much. Want.

·
Premium Member
4,780 Posts
OK, pardon my ignorance but I've only recently seen FreeWheelrs mentioned on the site. What exactly are the Freewheelers? Was it a special package like the Nite or was there something particular about the drive train that set it apart fromt eh rest?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, pardon my ignorance but I've only recently seen FreeWheelrs mentioned on the site. What exactly are the Freewheelers? Was it a special package like the Nite or was there something particular about the drive train that set it apart fromt eh rest?
appearance only.. black bumpers, mirrors and graphics.

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
Taken from my post here: http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106384

Free Wheelin:

Standard features were:

Black bumpers front and rear, Dual black low mount western style mirrors, (5) 15x6 painted steel wheels in either white or chrome yellow with L78x15 raised white letter tires and of course the custom chromatic tape stripe found on the black Bronco. There were also 2 other stripe color combinations, Orange/Tan/Creme or Blue/White/Green.

Can't wait to see what this one sells for.

·
Registered
257 Posts
A detailing question for you: What do you use on the stripes? Everything I've seen says not to wax the stripes, but surely there must be something to brighten them up a bit and protect them?

I used to wax mine, and they would look better for a short period of time. But, then they looked cloudy after while.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A detailing question for you: What do you use on the stripes? Everything I've seen says not to wax the stripes, but surely there must be something to brighten them up a bit and protect them?

I used to wax mine, and they would look better for a short period of time. But, then they looked cloudy after while.
I just washed them. I don't think anything else would work.

·
Registered
303 Posts
DaveG, do you work with Michael S. on flipping these?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts