Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may know, some of you may have missed it but we have a Bronco brother who's in need and has asked for our support... both mentally and now, financially. If you're not already familiar, here's the thread: Reaching out for support

More importantly, here's his request for assistance (please click to expand the full quote):
Hi all,
An update. My wife Teresa's currently on IV sedation, as her pain/nausea have ramped up really bad and were getting to be unmanageable as she keeps throwing up the meds.

I'm currently on a leave of absence from work so I can take care of her. It's exhausting as it is around the clock care, but I just want her to be comfortable. None of the nurses expected her to live this long, but she keeps defying the odds. However, this is frustrating her greatly as she has no quality of life at all, and just wants to be done.

I rarely ask for help, but I could really use it right now.
If any of you could share this link, I'd greatly appreciate it. The amount of care she needs has made it so I can't work, even from home, so we currently have no income and very little savings.

Thank you all, you've been amazing.
At first, I wasn't going to say anything... but on further consideration, I changed my mind.

As many of you know and some newer folks may not... I've been living on SSDI limited income for nearly 2 decades. It's not a lot of money to get by on but I do alright. Point being... I couldn't get my donation out quick enough. If I can spare a little cash for our Bronco brother in his time of need, I know many more of you can spare a bit more than I could. Yep... I'm pullin' out the gimp guilt card and I can't think of a better reason to do it. So... consider this a "Challenge" to all the rest of my Bronco family. You don't need to brag but your welcome too if you'd like. I'm not trying to brag but rather, spur more interest and participation for our brother in need.

This forum has saved me thousands of dollars over the years in repairs and I know I'm not the only one. I wouldn't even be able to afford to own a Bronco without my FSB family having my back. We've had members group together to not only pay for me to drive to Fargo, ND. from WA. and see my estranged son but even bought an old 2nd gen FSB for me when I was really down and out, even against my protest. Hell... I still use the digital camera that was donated to me and I could go on and on (Thank you all for all that... you know who you are, if your still around). We've grouped together to help another member who's parents had their house burn down, when they needed a place to stay. We've done lots of other supportive and helpful things for each other over the years and we continue to on a regular basis... that's just a small part of what makes this gathering of good folks so incredible. I expect no less from our FSB member family when it comes to helping out a brother who is struggling to support his wonderful little lady, as she slowly gets worn down by the evil cancer.

So that's it... YOU have been "Officially Challenged", so dig deep and let's show each other how strong and incredible this Bronco family really can be. It takes a lot for a real man to swallow his pride and ask for help from his friends. Let's dig deep and make it happen folks! Let's not let him, her or ourselves down.

Just in case you missed it in the quote, here's the link to his GoFundMe page:

Thank you all.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,929 Posts
'nother bump. Thanks for the heads up.

Let's all get on board. A little bit from a lot of people will.make a difference.

·
Super Moderator
25,337 Posts
Yo Pepe' et al,,
All right!
Stop whatcha doin'
'Cause I'm about to ruin
The image and the style that ya used to
I look funny
But yo I'm makin' money, see
So yo world I hope you're ready for me
Now gather round
I'm the new fool in town
And my sound's laid down by the Underground
I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
So just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty
Yo ...., oh how I like to hump thee
And all the rappers in the top ten--please allow me to BUMP THEE ⚠ ?

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,006 Posts
Yo Pepe' et al,,
All right!
Stop whatcha doin'
'Cause I'm about to ruin
The image and the style that ya used to
I look funny
But yo I'm makin' money, see
So yo world I hope you're ready for me
Now gather round
I'm the new fool in town
And my sound's laid down by the Underground
I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
So just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty
Yo ...., oh how I like to hump thee
And all the rappers in the top ten--please allow me to BUMP THEE ⚠ ?
I'm sure I'm not the only one that sang this while reading it!!

BUMP!!

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
Thanks for starting this thread @BikerPepe` . Bumping it up!

Reactions: BikerPepe`

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,701 Posts
Lile a good set of subwoofers, I'm bumpin it!

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,701 Posts
And again!

Reactions: miesk5

·
Addicted to Junk
12,701 Posts
Keep it up!

Bumpity bump bump

Reactions: BikerPepe`

·
Addicted to Junk
12,701 Posts
Teresa passed on, early this morning. Please send whatever you can, monetary or prayers.

·
I ♥ TTB
4,250 Posts
Condolences and in my prayers brother

·
Addicted to Junk
12,701 Posts
Long overdue BUMP!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts