Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All! Just picked up a 90 Bronco that's been around the block of couple of times. Slowly but surely I'm making it right then I'll start improving on that. Have a small list of problems that I inherited:

1. 33' Pro Comp's (worn but ok) - Replaced with Laredo's AWT's
2. ABS light always on - Looking to replace sensor on diff one day soon.
3. Auto locks trashed (grind/click/crap) - Replaced with Warn Premium's - Sweet!
4. Alternator/battery negative cable problem - Replacing cable - new alternator next?
5. Seats are worn out but who cares?

The pic below is from today when I went looking for a mud hole to try out my new hubs and tires. Managed to bury it to the hubs and get stuck. In the boondocks and no help nearby. Managed to rock it out without any damage except for my pride.

Needless to say I'll be out this weekend to try again :p

Looking forward to swapping stories and ideas with everyone..

Joe

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ogeechee 4x4 said:
Hey!!! Welcome to FSB! Make your self at home:beer and don't mind Mel--she'll try to jump you, but it's only b/c you're a GA boy :thumbup

BTW-- where in GA are ya?
Athens, 60 miles Northeast of Atlanta. I'm about an hour or so from the north GA mountains. Heading up to Trey Mountain next month with the Boy Scouts... And looking for places to splash some mud..

Joe

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BroncoBabe said:
Yup, I know where Athens is. I've eat at the Rafferty's out there. My Aunt lives in Lawrenceville and I'm out that way a good bit.
Cool! It's a nice little town, lots of countryside to go roaming in. Went out on some dirt roads the other day and drove for 70 miles without hitting pavement. Still looking for some good 4 wheeling terrain...

Joe

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ogeechee 4x4 said:
OOOHH :shocked

You're in for it now, Joe :duh
Hmmm, should I be looking for a new place to live? :shrug

LOL

Joe

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
jadam said:
Still looking for some good 4 wheeling terrain...

Joe
Not exactly sure where Athens is aside from North fo Atlanta, but Tellico can't be far for you since it's an hour and a half for me and I'm in Duluth. There is some good wheelin!

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Oh yeah, welcome!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SMOOTH said:
Not exactly sure where Athens is aside from North fo Atlanta, but Tellico can't be far for you since it's an hour and a half for me and I'm in Duluth. There is some good wheelin!
Great! I'll definetly look it up... Got a buddy who just picked up a 95 Bronco and wants to go play... Nothing like to amatuers hitting the trail together! :thumbup

Thanks again,

Joe

·
search, you #$%@! noob
10,000 Posts
welcome Joe...got a Green Machine myself...nice color and nice mud. My sister lives in alpharetta, be going down there soon for two weeks. Maybe if you find some trails you could give me a heads up.

Til then, enjoy yourself.:beer

1 - 20 of 23 Posts