Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H.R. 5383 Basically it gives anyone who wants to enter the U.S. the right to regardless of legal status, meaning criminal. It will decriminalize crossing our borders.Here is a link to some reading H.R.5383 Open Border bill

Swamp

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,875 Posts
They can't really have the balls to even attempt passing that in the middle of a Pandemic?

·
Registered
9,550 Posts
Link to the actual bill

It's worth noting that this predated the corona virus hysteria. Article was written February 19th. The last action on the bill was January 30th. And it was first introduced december 10th 2019.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Link to the actual bill

It's worth noting that this predated the corona virus hysteria. Article was written February 19th. The last action on the bill was January 30th. And it was first introduced december 10th 2019.
So when you here the Dems screaming they are passing all kinds of bills this is the kind of stuff they are screaming about the Right not passing.
Swamp

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,890 Posts
They can't really have the balls to even attempt passing that in the middle of a Pandemic?
I thought the same thing about the impeachment with no credible evidence of an actual crime. Sure enough though... the bitch was handing out pens, ffs. Pelosi's got bigger balls than I do and I wear out my levi's in the crotch first. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts