Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm gonna be visiting the huntersville/charlotte area in n.c. from the 8-15. funny coincidence barefoot25? i have a job interview and am house hunting during the week but if someone wants to meet up to show me the night life/wheeling spots i'd be happy to buy em a beer. also ill have the bronco with me- i hope my n.y. plates dont get me in trouble

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
i'm gonna be visiting the huntersville/charlotte area in n.c. from the 8-15. funny coincidence barefoot25? i have a job interview and am house hunting during the week but if someone wants to meet up to show me the night life/wheeling spots i'd be happy to buy em a beer. also ill have the bronco with me- i hope my n.y. plates dont get me in trouble
Where are you staying?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
probably holiday inn-i called and they still have some rooms open.i saw your post about buying around there-find anything good?

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
We are always up for an impromptu meet and greet.. When it gets closer let us know what time you will be here on the 8th and what your schedule looks like. also, if you need a real estate agent let me know...I know a very good one (Dave's uncle and he sold me my house)

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
My sister inlaw lives in Huntersville. I'll be going down there this summer to visit. Hey Johnski huntersville isnt very far from you is it?
I can be over the Concord/Hunsterville border in about 5-6 minutes. Gotta keep us updated when you come down.
probably holiday inn-i called and they still have some rooms open.i saw your post about buying around there-find anything good?
Which Holiday Inn are you talking about? I live in Concord, the town just north of Charlotte.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
theres one in charlotte,and a few other hotels assuming it falls through there.my interview is actually on the 13th so i may come down mid week and leave sunday-also save some cash on boarding,and see if we can visit a wheelin spot saturday:rockon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts