Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so now I'm all bettah and Rob needs to see the big pig, aka Brutus. Also he would like to meet the one and only Gacknar. So we got permission from Gackar's woman to let him out of the house for a little while and we got permission from Dale's Boss to terrorize their house again..now it's to the details.

It's Saturday, July 1st. We were trying to decide to eat at the Delkwood again, or maybe somewhere in the Dallas/Hiram/Douglasville area [which is closer to Dale's house for those of you driving home with beer goggles. ;)] Rob also mentioned maybe just cookin out at Dale's. I have no problem cooking, and doing the food if it's alright with Tammie for me to dirty up her kitchen again and if Dale has a good grill. :toothless [Or I could cook something else, like beed tips or lasagne or anything.]

So discuss it. What do ya'll wanna do?

Oh and we're talking about the eating supper part here, whatever happens after midnight, any such drunken debauchery or spooning or dressing of Jesus in blue dresses is up to ya'll. I'm only planning the food. :goodfinge

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
I shall ofcours attend.

It is 100% guaranteed, If I'm not dead and no one is in the hospital I will be there as long as it is within the Atlanta metro area. (50 miles or less from D-vill)

I will attend, cant say how long. But I will definitely meet everyone.:toothless .

I'm good with Delkwood, Dale &Tammy's, heck we can have it here if ya ll want.

Whateva, I'm in.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
Gacknar said:
I shall ofcours attend.

It is 100% guaranteed, If I'm not dead and no one is in the hospital I will be there as long as it is within the Atlanta metro area. (50 miles or less from D-vill)

I will attend, cant say how long. But I will definitely meet everyone.:toothless .

I'm good with Delkwood, Dale &Tammy's, heck we can have it here if ya ll want.

Whateva, I'm in.
As long as there is a jar 'o' fun present and my bronco is within' staggering distance so i have somewhere to sleep, I'll go anywhere.

Plus i want to see the bush and the babyseat attack Jon again.

I am gonna PM 78CERBERUS and see if he wants to show up. Every party needs a pinyata.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gacknar said:
...heck we can have it here if ya ll want.
So is the Hot Tub properly installed at casa de la Gacknar's mom?

Wait, with some of you accident prone, we may wanna stay away from the beer and hot tub.

Ogeechee 4x4 said:
i think that'll make the 3rd time in 4 weekends that i've been to the A-T-L.
Time to move. :toothless You and Rob could be roomies!!

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Bronco Mels said:
So is the Hot Tub properly installed at casa de la Gacknar's mom?
Unfortunatly no, but it is here. :toothless
AbesBlue95 said:
mrs yams not gonna be there gack?
Maybe, thats up to her.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Why is it always soo far away??? Poor broke white folk cant afford trips to the ATL anymore..

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
i wanna try to show up but i don't know if i can pull that... i already have plans for that day but if it works out... then ill be there. and if it's not in douglassville then ill prob have a better chance of coming. anyway... lets figure something out.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Bronco Mels said:
Time to move.
That's what I'm talking bout! :rockon

nhscm said:
if its in douglassville, ga i might stop by there saturday
Dude, no matter where it is, it won't be that far from D'ville...:shrug

Bronco Mels said:
I think the boys need Sunday to recover, lol.
Umm that's a definate...:brownbag

Personaly I think the cook out idea is the best, but thats gonna be up to "Mom". It would just keep drunks off the road and there wouldn't be any leaving and driving right in the middle of our M&G...We might could even have it out in Dallas if the others not good. :shrug

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Wherever you guys want to have it is fine with me. :thumbup

Although I will have to eventualy go home that night so unleas I have a dezie I wont be sampling the Jar-O-fun. :cry

1 - 20 of 84 Posts