Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone? I've been roaming around FSB for a week or two trying to learn some stuff. I decided to finally register today because I'm getting ready for my next project and figured I'd build something to go off road with. I was going to build another fast car but the roads around here are like wagon trails. I haven't picked out a Bronco yet but I have been looking at the '78-'79 (of course) and some of the latest models.

I'd like to go with the '79 simply because of the solid axle, but I hate having to deal with body problems commonly found on older vehicles. The 351M isn't so great, but that's just a reason to throw a 460 into it. I might go with a nice '96 since I don't plan on doing anything hardcore right away. If I decide to get crazy, I'll have to buy the bigger, tougher stuff.

I'd like to say thanks to everyone for all the incredible knowledge I've found so far, especially the tech and installs. Lots of smart people on here. Definitely convinced me to go with a Bronco for my 4X4 adventures. Oh and I'm in San Angelo...yeehaw.
Later!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Howdy & Welcome to FSB!!! Good Luck on your search for a Bronco.

"Waggon trails" for roads is right up in your area. I work out there every Summer, and have to use 4WD on alot of the county roads. Still a nice area, and I cannot pass up a caliche pit without checking it out!!!

JSM84:rockon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts