Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another new guy I've had a few broncos in the past and I loved them all its nice to find a place that everyone has something in common. I have a 84 bronc now and love it I bought it last summer for 75 bucks from my cuz. It already had a 600 holley alum intake headers and a cam what a steal.:thumbup the body sucks but that 1 less thing to worry about on the trails I got a free set of 3\4 tread 38s from the wifes cuz but no lift so I choped the fenders and put them on. I took it out twice last year and I was impressed.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Welcome aboard..!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[url=http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/media/612768]

the only pic I can get for now waiting for the snow to melt so I can go play in the mud

·
Registered
204 Posts
welcome to the site, im kinda new hear and have already learned quite a bit about my bronco.....by the way, to post pics, click the little square in with the mountain in it and paste the URL in the box that pops up

·
Registered
0 Posts
new Florida Guy

Thanks for such a well designed and interesting site.
Up to now I have always been a "CJ guy", restored 5 of them but recently inherited a 1996 Bronco and plan to turn it into the "ultimate beach truck".
After reading many of the recent posts and "searching" diligently........I do have one of those "dreaded questions". What's the easiest way to get the FRONT part of the top off? I have seen several "full topless" Broncos over the years; but they seemed to be the 1978 era models. Is it possible to get the front roof panel off the 1996 without a torch?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is there a way to make the pic bigger than my avatar? I cant get other pics with this computer its old and retarded I need a new 1 but my toys take my extra $$ and Id rather have them.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome to the party

For larger pics you need to host them at a different site and post the link here.

Try this: http://www.supermotors.net/clubs/fullsizebronco

If I understand correctly, you can also become a fullsize member and post directly to the site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts