Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out about this board last week , I have been a part of mustang corral and this board is the exact same format. Can't wait to talk to some fellow ford guys. CHEVY SUCKS....... right! Sure I will be posting some pics of the truck soon, but for all that care I have a 1996 black 4x4 w/ a 351w non eddie version. I use the truck right now to get to work in the winter and rainy days (sorry like to drive the fast car on nice days) but soon it will be paid for and its going up in the air and out on the trail. I will need some help with the parts so I'm depending on you guys! Thanks Ryan.:thumbup

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Welcome :beer
You will get plenty of help here.

Please use search first on all subjects, there is alot out there!

Remember to vote for this site.... click at top of the page!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Re: Re: another new guy !

BroncoBabe said:
If you're hanging out at the Corral I assume your fast car is a Mudstain...oops, I mean Mustang?
It's always about the mud aint it???

Welcome bigblackbitch, when you get ready to build up, this is sho nuff the place to get info...

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig! (click here-->click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Welcome to your second home!:thumbup

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,276 Posts
Glad you could join us man..We take are mud seriously here at FSB.:thumbup

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys

it good to know I have another whole family , cause my sucks anyway.

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SOMKE IT !

·
College User
2,020 Posts
Welcome Could always have the mustang body on another chassis.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
welcome:thumbup

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
so tell me Bitch are you a fat woman?:histerica ... a negro perhaps? :shrug

Welcome to FSB :beer .. have a brew , post some pics and let it hang :thumbup

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Welcome to our HOME. Now do exactly what "Blaze" posted.

jermil01...Love that new avatar and signature :thumbup

Allcruisen :imp :usa

1 - 20 of 24 Posts