Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought myself a 96 Eddie Bauer Bronco a couple weeks ago. Been working on "unfixing" the stuff the previous owner did to get it back to where it should be. Hoping to find some great info here on how to do that as well as good sources for replacement parts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Should add a pic, huh?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I picked the thing up on Craigslist for $2k. It has 230k miles, but still runs strong and only a very small leak at what appears to be the rear of the oil pan (possible oil pan gasket?). I have since invested another grand or so into getting it into shape for use as a winter driver: New tires, new battery, replaced the heater core & hoses, re-wired the fog-lights into DRL's, replaced a couple switches. I think the next big things on my plate are to continue with repairing the wiring (power door locks, horn and cruise control don't work for some reason), undo the rear window "fix" (previous owner hard-wired a set of jumper cables to the rear window motor instead of replacing the broken dash switch), replace the windshield and some of the missing/broken trim pieces.

If anyone has an EB driver's door panel (tan with wood trim), or knows where to find one, it would be helpful. Mine is broken and barely held in with wood screws. :truestory;

1 - 5 of 5 Posts