Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another noobie on the site. Dave here, haven't gotten my bronco yet still looking!!! But want to go mudding really bad. Need more money first!!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Hell, welcome aboard anyway...we have a few searching for their first true love....Take a look around and good luck on the search!!:thumbup

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig! (click here-->[http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6204]click me, click me!![/URL] to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
search, you #$%@! noob
10,000 Posts
yeah, welcome...i remember when i was bronc shoppin...it was a fun experience, just don't settle for the first one that comes along, be patient and get what you want...it's out there somewhere!!!

have fun here.

:chili:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fo the big weclome!! But I am now lookign at a 79 bronco with a 400 big block in it. It needs alot of work to the body. The fenders are starting to rust, both rear quarter panels are starting to rust. It has 6" lift with 35's underneath. Do you think it is worth a $1000.00. And if so could you tell me how much it would be to find the rear quarter panels.

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
If the drivetrain and interior are in good shape I would say it's a pretty good deal. May want to see if you can get him down a little more. How are the tires? Check underneath to see if the floor is rusted out anywhere, especially under you seat area. If you could post some pics of this rig it would help.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
rusty fenders just means you can cut them out to get rid of the rust and run bigger tires with no addional lift :thumbup

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What do you guys think about a '73 Bronco with a 302 and stock wheel size? The frame is good and the body needs to put back together. But other than that it would be ok? Also what could I run underneath it for the power? Could I go to 355 gears? What is your opinion?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also I want to run a plow on it in the winter. Could I go with a 3" lift without rubbing or should I go to a 4" lift? And what size tires should I put on it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I here they rust too darn easy. But what is your opinion on it? Should I keep looking or stick with this one?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts