Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the duff radius arms have my axles etc. I am curious about the width difference from the 79 to 80's radius arm position (were they bolt to the frame). From what I saw on here with the duff arms and brackets It looked like they were just bolting right on? Also what springs should I use I have an 83 F-150 stepside 460 manual trans would like to use 35's, I am also using the 79 spring buckets as well. Sorry if this question has been asked 5 million times before.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I just purchased the duff radius arms have my axles etc. I am curious about the width difference from the 79 to 80's radius arm position (were they bolt to the frame). From what I saw on here with the duff arms and brackets It looked like they were just bolting right on? Also what springs should I use I have an 83 F-150 stepside 460 manual trans would like to use 35's, I am also using the 79 spring buckets as well. Sorry if this question has been asked 5 million times before.
top of this section there is a sas newbie section, that info is in there. in case you didnt see it your radius arms will bolt up with the duff stuff, run 6 superflex, i did a completely different route but you will see that is standard protocol for this lift. this questions has been asked but that is what the newbie section is for. ;)

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Sorry I hate looking for stuff I'd rather just ask
And as has been stated many times before, the problem with that is that it clutters up the forum, causing the people who DO search to have to wade through pointless threads like this one to find the answers they need. If you had read just one thread you would have had your answers and if not could have posted a question on what you didn't find and would have gotten an answer with no flack what so ever. That is what the newbie thread is for.

Don't be surprised if this thread goes bye bye when a moderator sees it. They junk threads like this to save space and bandwidth for the useful threads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts