Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I might have Goose's stinky freezer story beat.

My nieghbor left on vacation last Saturday. I have to walk by his BRAND NEW, doesn't even have plates yet Jeep everyday to get to my car, well Tuesday I started to get a faint wiff of death stink as I walked by his Jeep and just figured it was a dead animal in the nieghborhood. The stink was a little stronger this morning, then REALLY bad this afternoon. I thought hmm thats funny seems to get stronger as I walk past the Jeep, then weaker as I walk away. So for the hell of it I peaked in the back window and saw something that gagged the piss out of me. Looks like someone forgot to take the last bag of groceries out, ya know the one with two big packs of chicken in it, looked like chicken anyway, oh yeah its been in the high 80's to low 90's last 3 days.
Well, looks like the packs burst open, juice, rotten meat and about a billion maggots all over the brand new carpet!! I walked around to the front of the Jeep cuz I thought I was gunna:barf and through the front windshield I could see about 2 billion flies!! How the first ones got in to lay the eggs I have no Idea! So much for that new car smell! There is no way to contact this poor bastard, too late anyway and I haven't seen the house sitter in two days.
I know he comes home tonight. Do I (A) run out to greet him with the bad news or (B) be a dic* and wait by my front window with a video camera?
So Goose, don't feel so bad, least you can throw the freezer away!

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
Oh God that is awful. I would put a note on his Jeep where he might see it before he opens the door, then another one on his front door incase he gets in late and just wants to go inside. I feel bad for this guy, and you for having to put up with that smell. I would however tell him that you never saw his house sitter there, incase he is paying them. That would have been a way to get ahold of your neighbor. But if you happen to see him coming in then just let him know.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Hose it out, pour a little 90w gear oil around to get that nasty smell going, then take it back for the "Lifetime Warranty" that Cerebrus was touting.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I'm gunna go with leaving him a note, several actually, if I don't see him when he gets here. That smell will NEVER leave that car completely. I just don't want him or his wife to open the door without knowing

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
I just don't want him or his wife to open the door without knowing
If his wife opened it, you'd DEFINITELY have to YouTube that shit. :rofl:

Don't worry, shit'll buff out. Eventually.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That sucks

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If his wife opened it, you'd DEFINITELY have to YouTube that shit. :rofl:

Don't worry, shit'll buff out. Eventually.
That would be a great Utube vid. I think shes gunna be the one to have to deal with it cuz I think she left the bag in there.:tinfoil

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't think I'll be able to face him for a while, its like when a friends family member dies, you're nice to em and all but you also try to avoid them. Besides this must be embarassing as hell. I can actually smell it from here, I live across the street! Gee, I hope the missing house sitter ain't in there

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Man.. that sucks.. Burn the jeep!

·
Registered
971 Posts
video camera

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
x6 (7?) on video, not just when they arrive, but the cleanup too

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
Gee, I hope the missing house sitter ain't in there
That makes me think you should call the police.

Does your neighbor look like this guy?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts