1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Gonna make a Shaggin Wagon?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
If you were my neighbor I'd buy that off you. :D Man, I've always wanted some old piece to fix up. Since my brother's an autobody guy, I could sure have fun with that. Good luck selling it!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
88pimpin said:
If you were my neighbor I'd buy that off you. :D Man, I've always wanted some old piece to fix up. Since my brother's an autobody guy, I could sure have fun with that. Good luck selling it!
Trust me, you don't want to be my neighbor.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Wrote a bunch of crap explaining that I'm sure you're better than our neighbors, but FireFox crashes again! About the 20th time today. All our neighbors ate lead paint chips when they were a baby, and/or are on meth/heroin. Just the street I'm on. Rest of the neighbors for a few blocks are fine. South of town is bad. That's the low-income, too-lazy-to-work government check people. Missouri is second for meth next to California. That's why I wanna move to Montana.

I'm going to school at Linn Tech, so it's all ******** here too, at least 75% in school even. I really don't care what's going on as long as it's not annoying. I'm bored here, so if some stupid stuff was going on, I'd probably be over there too. I'm at the computer for about 6+ hours a day, not to mention the 2-4 I do at work, after school. If I knew people that were out doing stuff, I'd do it too. I'd do car work for probably free because I'm so bored. I might be helping a friend's dad at a shop this summer working on Corvettes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts