7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bronco rear cargo net

See Below

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Anti-wrap style Zero-Rate AAL's w/ 2" off set and a rear cargo net *threads merged*

I have for sale 2 sets of Zero Rate AAL's
They are custom made for a Bronco application.

They measure 6" long, 3" wide, with a 2" off-set.

The nice thing is that since they are 3"s wide they will fit Bronco leaf packs perfect.

They are made from solid stock steel, the ends side that the leaf pack bolts to has the edges rounded to prevent leaf spring fatigue.

I paid almost $100.00 for these shipped, but I will sell them for

$35.00 a pair + Shipping

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

I accept and prefer Paypal.

Thank you,
Jer:beer

Attachments

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any takers?

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Pictures? It's a 6" long AAL? I don't understand. It shifts my axle 2" forward or backwards? A Zero rate lift block and AAL mean two different things to me. With more info I'll be willing to say yay or nay. Probably yay since I'm gonna need to lift the rear somehow =P. Let me know.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saurian said:
Pictures? It's a 6" long AAL? I don't understand. It shifts my axle 2" forward or backwards? A Zero rate lift block and AAL mean two different things to me. With more info I'll be willing to say yay or nay. Probably yay since I'm gonna need to lift the rear somehow =P. Let me know.
Go here for more info on how they work:
http://www.offroaddesign.com/catalog/Zero Rates.htm

The ones I am selling are similar but much better for Broncos since our rear leaf pack is 3" wide. These will relocate your axle 2" back instead of just 1 inch also. I just uploaded a pic so give it a minute

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Sorry, I didn't know how to accomodate a zero rate add a leaf all together as one. I was like "an add a leaf...but..a zero rate? wtf?"

Hm...can I bolt it in and not use its offset?

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Which is mainly used for when you do a shackle flip your axle moves forward. This alows you to move your axle back centered in the wheel well. Or used ot lengthen your wheelbase.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lightnin, I am selling my Bronco soon and I am just clearing out all the misc parts I bought for it but never used. They would have worked perfectly

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Saurian said:
Sorry, I didn't know how to accomodate a zero rate add a leaf all together as one. I was like "an add a leaf...but..a zero rate? wtf?"

Hm...can I bolt it in and not use its offset?
No, it is designed to relocate your axle back 2"s
Go back and read the ord thread I posted. Its really not rocket science

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
No shit its not rocket science. I just thought it seemed like it could be installed "straight up".

·
Registered
354 Posts
From the ORD thread;

[You can also leave the axle right on the spring center pin if you like and only use them to raise the truck 1". The top corners are radiused to prevent stress risers in the spring pack.
To mount the leaf centered on the spring, you simply run the full length center pin through the center hole of the leaf and through the pin hole in the spring pack.]

I guess his are different than the ORD's.He should have said something instead of getting sh*tty with ya.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Geeze fellas. Settle down. When I made them they were specifically for the offset. I made the centering bolt into the block. I drilled and taped the block and counter sunk the other side and welded the bolt into the block. They are mainly used for the off set and that was the easiest and cheapest way to make them.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not trying to be a jerk or anything, I just figured its straight forward. My apologize.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ttt

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TTT One last time. Someone please buy these

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Beerman said:
Not trying to be a jerk or anything, I just figured its straight forward. My apologize.
Damn Bman there ya go stirring shit again!! :twak

J/K :whiteflag
Hadn't hollared at ya in a while so thought I'd highjack your thread for a sec. Sorry to hear ya gotta sell the Bronc, specialy after all the work you put in to it..hope things work out for ya bud..sell it, keep it, regardless, keep in touch bro! :beer

1 - 18 of 18 Posts