Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1979 Ford Bronco Ranger XLT Trailer Special. 429/C6, Edelbrock 1405 600cc.
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was excited to see the regional member map (pretty badass) however, all my local members haven’t logged into their accounts in years.

Anyone close to the Seattle/Tacoma area?

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,318 Posts
@BikerPepe` is over in Eastern WA. He might know some others.

Reactions: Shepherd

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,039 Posts
Hey there @Shepherd Nice to "meet" ya.
@BigBlue 94 is right on one count anyway. I am in N.E. WA. but I don't get over to play around in the Seattle area much and to be honest, I'm much more of a "country" guy so I'm not very comfortable in the crowded metropolis.

We used to have a decent amount of activity from over on the west side but you're right... most of them have wondered off over the years. That said... feel free to make a specific thread in the Northwest section, calling out for Seattle area folks. You never know who might pop up. We get a lot of lurkers and we've got new folks popping up out of the blue all the time, so what might not result in an immediate response, might just get a little more attention as time goes on.

If you make it over to the Spokane area, I'm about 45 minutes north but I enjoy running down to the 7 mile ORV park for a fun afternoon, climbin' the hills and puddle jumpin' and such, so give me some notice and maybe we can hook up for a little Bronco fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts