Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i guess i the new guy just thought i would see if there was any one on here close to me. I live in fort payne alabama where if any of you listen to country music the band ALABAMA is from

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Im wide awake...just was on another forum for a bit...I am in Athens, near Huntsville. Welcome to FSB.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
hey 89sb...we still need to get a ride together...seems to be more AL members joining. Used to be just me. plus we got them GA and MS guys near. I wanna check out this place that is suppose to be near me

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
what place are you talking about daniel? i didnt know there were any "legal" place in athens

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
I heard something about a place just over the line somewhere out there in 'Bama. Out here the Dallas boys go on a Christmas eve ride and they said this year they were going somewhere close in 'Bama, but I couldn't get any more information out of the fellas. So I don't know anything about it.

·
Registered
253 Posts
well it may be a while, cuz the 89 slung a rod a few weeks back ( :cry ) but im working on getting a beater with tax returns. but im deffently willing to go up their and check it out. plus i have a few friends who have some 4x4's that may could go wid us.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
there is a guy in Arab that checked this place out. there is a thread somewhere in the dixie chapter..we were tlaking about going there for the 1st annual fall bash that didnt happen

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
thanks man, i didnt feel like searching for it..

well i gotta get up bright and early tomorrow for Christmas so im off to bed.

good night yall and Merry Christmas

·
Registered
381 Posts
well i know that i'm never in this forum, but i'm damn sure from alabama. i just don't like talking a/b rides when my truck isn't ready, makes me sad :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey 93sky WAR EAGLE love my tigers. but in my town and around there are a few places you can play in the mud and a fgew hills to climb but nothing radical. there is a place near scottsboro that you can ride we ride four wheelers over there all the time. unfortenatly mine is down right now too. had a wreck the other night a little to much liquid encouragement. got a dent and gonna have to replpace sway bar and right side radius arm.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
FORT PAYNE!!! Wow, I was the "service manager" at the Ft. Payne walmart tire & lube thing for a year and a half. Place near scottsboro??? Is it called Estellfork? Have you ever been to Sublets on Sand Mtn??? dont know why i ask, i think its closed off now...stupid hunting clubs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts