Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd share, I've had this hobby eversince I was 10. I track and record ore boat data from the Duluth harbor area. Boats that go in an' out an' what kinda cargo they have. I've always been into massive stuff. Monster trucks, ore boats, semi trucks, the bigger the better. Anywho, if any of ya don't know, Duluth is a city up north in northern Minessota. After I propose to my girlfriend, I plan to move to a city just outside Duluth. Lots of good wheelin' up there, plus I like the cold. Call me weird, but the perfect temperature for me is 45 degrees. Oops, got off topic again. I was just wonderin' if anyone else has this hobby or a good hobby. My other hobby is R/Cs and mountain bikin'. Here's some pics.

The famous bridge, the aerial lift bridge. A 1000ft ore boat carrayin' ore.

This is the William A. Irvin ore ship, she was docked in a little are just to the right of the liftbridge. She now does tours.

My favorite Ore ship types are the twin cabin ore ships such as the Irvin. I've been trackin' since 92 and I got an ass load of info, don't know where it's gonna get me, but I just thought I'd share.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
We get ore boats up here all the time, especially in the cuyahoga, they come in to drop off coke and ore for the steel mill.

They are very impressive to watch. Never really thought about going to that extent though.

Most of my hobbies are standard, my truck, my bike, camping. I also used to be in competitive shooting, but that got really expensive and time consuming. (as opposed to owning a Bronco)

My truck:

My Bike:

My Camper:

I don't pull this camper. It sits in a spot at a campground that is a permanent site, i don't own that golf cart anymore, i sold it to fix the ex's car and get her ring. Should of kept the golf cart. We call it condo camping, simply because, yea, it's a camper, but we can build enclosed decks and it ends up getting pretty laid out. Out there i have a garage for my bike, and in the winter i go play a bit with the truck out there.

I also own a pop up that i yank around the country when i want to camp.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I camp to. My parents bought a travel trailer and haul it 'round with their 2004 Dodge Ram. It's a KZ Frontier 2505 RS 25ft and 31ft with the rear slide extended out. My ram is a 96, can't haul much, but it's a good little truck. I managed to dig up a pick of the camper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts