Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Lewistown Montana, I like hanging out in the Little Belts a lot, several places I know to go, Middle Fork being my favorite! You'll most likely see me in my Jeep because it is the trail rig, the Bronc is staying stock and until I get it more road worthy won't be driving on the highways until I get the steering fixed up and a few other tweaks worked out of it. Now that summer is trying to get here maybe get the motivation to get something done. I never work on anything in winter unless I have to. I hate trying to heat the shop up. If your in the Lil Belts sometime look for this

If it's topless, or

This if the top is on, and here's one more!

I'd love to do some back country rides in my Bronco but until I get some work done to it it may be a while.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Im up in Kalispell, if you dont mind a bit of a drive the Wild Bill ORV area is about 20 min out of town. Great trails, even on the Four Wheeler Magazine bucket list.

·
Registered
3 Posts
new to FSB just wanting to meet other bronco people i

i currently have many broncos F150's and F250's and one ranger i have an 83 bronco that i use mostly just for mud boggs it ha a six inch lift and 38.5 tsl boggers. when i got it it had a 300-6 in it i found a wrecked 91 crown vic highway patrol car with a fuel injected and supercharged 5.0 and wired it all in runs great. Well leave me a message if anyone in central montana would like to go for a wheeling outing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts