Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With properly in upstate New York, I cant WAIT for the fall (and all the camping/hunting that goes with it). Has anyone done anything to their trucks specifically for it?

Built a storage box for the trunk so I can separate all my camping gear and have easy access when the tail is down. Aside from that and some KC lights, I’m looking for inspiration!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,771 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I bought mine as a hunting/winter rig. I'll more than likely end up making it too "nice" to want to have it out in the woods.....happens every time

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="HdSBKLe"><a href="//imgur.com/HdSBKLe"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

·
Addicted to Junk
10,811 Posts
Within the last year someone put a small bed, and amenities in the back of their bronco. Cant remember who. The other is @remco who has transformed his bronco into an overland rig that has been all over Asia (he's from Slovakia)

I have a 99 e250 setup for camping. It's not finished, but set up pretty well. I added a power inverter and some extra 12v hookups. I put some hooks on the ceiling for fishing poles. All the barn door windows got pop-out vent windows put in from the JY. One side door got a fold up table installed. Eventual plans include a pair of fold-down bunks on the side wall.

Also, the single rear seat and passenger seat are on swivel bases.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts