Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured some of you guys might enjoy this. The NHRA held their biggest event for Colorado and since it's in my neck of the woods I went. I got a ticket to Sunday's championship round from a buddy of mine. They were incredible seats. So, here's a few pics for ya guys.

Showed up a little before 10am

Onto the racing

Finals

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
That is pretty cool. I went to the Northwest Nationals two weeks ago. It was the first time I had ever seen top fuel dragsters in person, it was awesome.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is pretty cool. I went to the Northwest Nationals two weeks ago. It was the first time I had ever seen top fuel dragsters in person, it was awesome.
First time is always awesome, bet you didn't expect to feel those top fuel cars when they pass wot did you?

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
i went to bristol a few weeks ago. some friends of mine at goodyear gave me some cool passes. i was at the starting line all day. ive been a bunch of times but this trip was one to remember. its a different feeling down there than in the stands. feel the earth move !!!!!

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
i went to bristol a few weeks ago. some friends of mine at goodyear gave me some cool passes. i was at the starting line all day. ive been a bunch of times but this trip was one to remember. its a different feeling down there than in the stands. feel the earth move !!!!!
Bristol is one of the tracks on my "bucket list." I've heard alot about, "the thunder in the valley" and want to experience it myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts