Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Any FSB members near Lafayette, IN?

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Desertrat713 
#1 ·
I am new to FSB but would like to know if any other members are in the Lafayette, IN area? Just wondering, is all.
thanks for your time,
Larry

#3 ·
How far south of Indy? Any Other people in Indiana and sorta near Lafayette, IN?

#6 ·
Thanks guys, I really am glad to know where some other FSB members are near here. HUGGYB1972 I saw where you were trying to set up something on the forums a while back ( when I saw it was a couple months ago ) but was glad to find out that you are in Indy. And CrazyBRONCOguy thanks for answering that last question.
both of you guys have a great day,
Larry

#8 ·
Saw where a guy was on here a couple weeks or a month ago, said he got his FSB cause it was cheap and he needed transportation, but don't think I have seen him on here since. Don't know why more people from Laf/WL are not on here, see about 10 or 15 Broncos around the area on a regular basis. I don't have a printer, so no hand out fliers from me til I find a way to get them printed. Have a good one,
Larry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.