Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have a 1996 bronco and all my firends and there cars have sweet seceret spots to hide stuff and the bronco doesnt have crap to hide stuff. are there any hiding/seceret spots that are in a 96 bronco that im not aware about. if so please tell me where and show pics if you have any. thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
Call a Customs agent, I'm sure they could tell you :thumbup

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
sixlitre added a super cool under rear seat storage thing.

·
Registered
607 Posts
:stupid

Yeah, what are you trying to hide????
Cause beer doesn't have to be hidden :histerica.

D

:beer

·
Registered
529 Posts
you can pop off ur speaker covers in back or u can just leave the screws outa ur seatbelt box thingy on the floor which i put extra crap i have lying around, what do u wana hide anyway?

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Inside the spare tire.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just things. but i want a cool spot but everything in the bronco is soo classic with no cool spots to hide stuff

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
i hide my rifle under the rear seat.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i like the fuse panel , thats cool,i've stashed things right under the seatbelt holder by the door, almost in plain sight but you can pull the carpet up IDK good luck tho.. want to hear opinions from others

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Well, you can hide stuff in your tires if your going to cross the bord..aaah I mean you can hide stuff up your wifesss...uhhh...you know what...I don't know of any good places.

KC

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
He just wants to know where you guys stash your crap so he can rob you!!

:shocked

So go and tell him, ya big boneheads.

J/K

:goodfinge

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thats exactly what im lookin to hide..... he he. but really where are some good places

1 - 20 of 94 Posts