Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jowens1126, what is the fourth one in the picture? I can't quite tell from the pic.

Here's my favorite:

1964 Jazzmaster in a rare Tahitian Coral Pink.

·
Registered
242 Posts
ESP Alexi Laiho Custom Sig model (black/gold w/sawtooth inlays)
ESP/Edwards Alexi Laiho Custom model (black/white)
1979 Les Paul
1975 Richenbacher
Rodriguez classical
Blueridge Acoustic
ESP M2
Fender jazz bass
Charvel random star
Custom made random star (modeled after ESP Roope Latvala custom model)
shitty Ibanez GIO
and a bunch of other random classical/acoustics

·
Super Moderator
9,662 Posts
Those are all custom shop strats. The 4th one from the left that is a curly maple top is Phil Collen PC-1 Jackson. It has the insane sustain switch that takes about 6 months to figure out how to use, lol. awesome guitar. I sure miss that setup. You have never played till you play thru something like that. Even at the lowest possible volume its insane. Crank it up just a bit and its earth moving, a bit more and it will stop your heart, lol.

·
Super Moderator
9,662 Posts
I used to play Bass more than anything.
Here you can barely see the edge of my Mesa Boogie Bass 400 rig.

I also had this Trace Elliot Rig too. and some nice Fender basses I wish I still had.

Now all I have is my Taylor Acoustic guitar. Just a 110. Its nice for around the house. Damn carpel tunnel got me and I had to give up playing.

·
Premium Member
1986 Bronco, 351w, Edelbrock aluminum top end, Holley 600, 4" BDS lift, 35" Maxxis Razr's, stuff..
2,469 Posts
Picked up this 1977 Unicord 720 this week. Sweet tone and loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,676 Posts
I dont have a lick of musical talent, but I do love most all guitar-like instruments. Whether heavy metal wailing or precise banjo pickin.

The only thing i could ever really play (and not very well) was the intro to Marilyn Manson's version of 'Sweet Dreams'

Reactions: biggum

·
Registered
1988 FSB, 351W, Towing Package
108 Posts
I’m a guitar guy, built my own telecaster this year and just bought an Eastman E10D about a month ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1986 Bronco, 351w, Edelbrock aluminum top end, Holley 600, 4" BDS lift, 35" Maxxis Razr's, stuff..
2,469 Posts
Picked this up today. Fender Squire Telecaster Custom. Having some fun with it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts