Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHats up guys just to let everyone know I work as a technician for ford so i have access to a ton of info, i can get any wiring diagrams starting from the 80's and any problems i can get some answers for i have acces to all the workshop manuals and pinpoint test your ford dealers use to diagnose your problems. I also have access to their website that we use for diagnosing also. so if anyone has any questions i will do my best to answer it or at least get pointed in the right direction i work with guys that have been working on these scince they were new new so i got some pretty good connections:rockon

Fords Rule!

·
Super Moderator
26,709 Posts
Thanks a lot!
I'm about to compile my notes and enter info into my Bronco website to show the OEM/or exact equivalent (footprint, weight, function, quality, etc.) for various Motorcraft® parts such as locking hubs (Warn); exhaust items (Walker for hangers, etc.)...etc.
Do you have access to any of this?
later, be well!

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
He already intro'd himself IIRC:thumbup Thanks for the offer

My first is rather simple and I have an Idea what the problem might be

Tailgate on my 81'.... stopped working about 4" up. I traced it down to having a problem when the motor is plugged into the rest of the wiring. I get power to both wires before the motor up and down, I can hook the motor to a battery and it works fine(and thats what Ive been doing) but once you connect them together it doesnt work. I think its a ground. Could it be the 3 screws motor mount, the tailgate latch (pass side IIRC) or is there any other grounds in there that may be bad????

OK now I guess this thread has some tech in it now:rockon

I love how I get a flat tire and the highlight of this bronco is the fact that the window "works" now that Ive sold it and am just waiting to deliver.:banghead

1 - 3 of 3 Posts