Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for other members in or around the Birmingham AL area. I myself live in dunnavant about 20 miles SE of Bham.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I'm in Auburn now, but have plans to be moving to B'ham in the summer.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I live about 2 hours away. From my house it takes about 15 minutes to get to the AL border and then about 2 hours to get to Birmingham. :thumbup

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm in Birmingham.

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
Iam in Mobile the very southern tip of AL we do need to get some Alabama rides going tho!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Iam in Mobile the very southern tip of AL we do need to get some Alabama rides going tho!
We tried but the northern bama guys dont care about us southern guys. :rofl:

We did try but it kinda fell through. Would still like to get together with some of the bama guys at least for a M&G.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am all for us setting up a ride. I was beginning to think that I was the only one in Central Al that has a Bronco. I have a few friends that have f150 4x4's and they are up for a ride, if it is ok with the rest of you guy's.

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
ya well if the norther guys don't care than don't bother wit em i mean i would love to get a ride or a m&g going i know iam far to the south of yal but ill try and come to some if we get one going i mean i know of tons of trails and pits and what ever down here so if we ever decide to make one down here i got some places to go

just throwin that out their:beer

·
Registered
430 Posts
Ya'll almost make me wish I as young and single again.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am 40 and have four kids almost grown. I haven't went 4wheelin in a long time. But I need a hobby.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Guys we need to have a M&G and ride soon. Maybe a shake down run before RITS.

Which by the way how many of you are going to RITS.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm in Arab about 70 miles North of Birmingham 20 south of Huntsville.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Ok guys if we can get some more to reply we can start a new thread about it. Maybe we can make it happen. What would yall think about having it somewhat central so that some of us southern guys can come.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
im in montgomery and i would be in but im new to this just got my bronco about a week ago and have never been out before
Thats cool man. I sure we can help you along the way. What part of montgomery do you live in. I used to live there a long time ago. Matter of fact I will be there all weekend.

Oh and welcome to your new way to empty your bank account. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
We tried but the northern bama guys dont care about us southern guys. :rofl:
:wtf

I'm up in the NE corner, and my rig is pretty shady right now...But if we can get a ride up within a reasonable distance before hurricane season gets into motion(i'll probably be workin non-stop) I will try to get my sorry junk to it. If not I may just come and bum an open shotgun seat :thumbup

1 - 20 of 31 Posts