Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Checking in from bfe Price Utah proud owner of 79 with 351m just soft rebuilt getting ready to get 460 to completely rebuild Ass. Man. at oreilly auto down here if every in neighbor hood stop by my name is Sean.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Checking in from bfe Price Utah proud owner of 79 with 351m just soft rebuilt getting ready to get 460 to completely rebuild Ass. Man. at oreilly auto down here if every in neighbor hood stop by my name is Sean.
Nice Chug's..., Ya get to Moab often?

·
Registered
9 Posts
herriman here just finished a sas on a 94 super cab f150 well now 250 lol 79d44/leafs up front sterling out back for sale also

·
Registered
16 Posts
Cool man well get it put together.
She is put back together now runs like a champ was getting ready to redo the suspension and the steering but looks like i have to move now shitty land lord in a shitty part of town so we will see where the mud ruts take me this time

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am in salt lake and would love to join some runs this summer! I am actually putting together a group for tomorrow (Sunday the 13th) to do a snow run up by bountiful or Layton. I have some jeep friends who should be joining but I will be taking my bronco. Let me know!

·
OMF
2,933 Posts
Hey Tommy, welcome to FSB!

I would check out http://www.rme4x4.com/forum.php for local trail rides info and trail clean ups, almost every weekend guys head out to Rattlesnake or American Fork Canyon, especially with the warmer weather coming! :rockon

·
Registered
78 Posts
Trying to keep this thread somewhat new even though it is old. Cottonwood Heights here, would love to meet up sometime with other Broncos. There is a Utah Broncos on Facebook as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, Kamas, UT here! Will love to start wheeling with you all as soon as I get done doing my shackle flip and some new 35's under it. :thumbup

41 - 60 of 85 Posts