Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please post pics , must be in good shape or alright shape, plz post pics and prices and locations..:beer :drinkbud

pccccc..
:thumbup drive it like yall stoll it:rockon

·
Registered
22 Posts
Also interested...

Let me just chime in here.

Since I've shopped around and found new shells through body suppliers I'm curious what these sell for in good to great used condition. What is a good price for the shells, is there a screaming deal out there to be had?

·
Registered
60 Posts
i have a brand new still in box tailgate for a 1979 bronco i bought it for bronco but i can no longer afford to fix it and i have it stored at my mothers house and she says the truck has to be gone by the end of the week so i have several parts that i will be selling i dont know how to send pics on this site but if you email me with a email address i will send those pics right over to you im in st.louis missouri 63114 $225 plus shipping on the tail gate send me your zip code and i will figure out a shipping rate it is heavy and fairly large box as you know the tailgate aint small so i dont know what the price's might be.... thanks alot stuart

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rear gate

ehhh.. no thanks... little too much fer mah price and i can get a new one around here for around that price but thanks anyway man..what else you got please make a list and pics and send to [email protected].. thanks

pcccc
:beer drive it like yall stoll it:drinkbud

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have bucket seats for a 1980-1986 bronco I bought for my 79 should mount up perfect
I have the rear cargo panels that have a small hole cut for speakers
I have a passenger side door and front fender primed and ready to go
I have the belt line chrome trim and spare clips to mount them to the side
I have the rear taillight chrome trim
I have 2 blue door panels on is missing a arm rest
I have 2 black with wood paneling door panels in beautiful condition
i have 1 black door panel great shape

depending if i find a home for my bronco by Sunday i might have a lot of parts so if you think about it shot me an email on Monday and i will let you know what i have left if anything up there sounds good let me know and i will send pic's thanks stuart

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
I've got a near perfect t-gate complete except window for $200.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rear side panels

what color is ur side panels for the back and how much,, ,, thanks man

:drinkbud Drive it like yall stoll it!!:beer :goodfinge

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
STUART said:
I have bucket seats for a 1980-1986 bronco I bought for my 79 should mount up perfect
I have the rear cargo panels that have a small hole cut for speakers
I have a passenger side door and front fender primed and ready to go
I have the belt line chrome trim and spare clips to mount them to the side
I have the rear taillight chrome trim
I have 2 blue door panels on is missing a arm rest
I have 2 black with wood paneling door panels in beautiful condition
i have 1 black door panel great shape

depending if i find a home for my bronco by Sunday i might have a lot of parts so if you think about it shot me an email on Monday and i will let you know what i have left if anything up there sounds good let me know and i will send pic's thanks stuart
stuart, sent you an email about the taiilight chrome trim

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so whats the saying.. do u still have the bronco?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what shape is it in, send pics [email protected] how much does it weigh and does power window work?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts