Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great game and it is free. Just bought Call of Duty 2 and I think it sucks compared to Wolfenstein:ET. They are both similar but the graphics in ET are incredibly better. It's a first person shooter and it's during WW2 I think between the Axis &Allies. Anyways my login there is BLUNA0o0 so if anyone wants to play PM me. If you wanna DL it just google Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and you should find plenty of links.

Tom
 

·
Lick my balls
Joined
·
13,048 Posts
I played return to castle wofenstein about 2 years ago, I guess. I really liked it. I'm gonna have to check it out. It is the only game, with the exception of halflife, that gets my adrenalin going and I am actually afraid and cautious when I enter a new room or a shadey hall way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
930 Posts
I'm with you Walt...some of those levels with the demons breaking out of the walls behind you and attacking you before you know it :shocked ...it is a creepy game at times. I'd like to play Doom III but I don't have a computer at my disposal that meets the video card requirements...when the ex- moved out she took my home PC...

I just replayed the entire Return to Castle Wolfenstein game last summer...it is a fun one. I remember playing the original on an Apple IIe when I was in 7th grade...and I still play Castle Wolfenstein 3D every now and then...

I used to play Enemy Territory but I thought interest in it had pretty much dried up so I haven't tried playing it in quite a while. I may have to give it a shot...I may contact you lane...
 

·
Lick my balls
Joined
·
13,048 Posts
I down loaded it and played for a bit. I had problems identifiying the other team. The only time I new who was a bad guy was when I wasn't getting shot at. It was late however, I'll try it again when I'm not so tired.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
waltman said:
I down loaded it and played for a bit. I had problems identifiying the other team. The only time I new who was a bad guy was when I wasn't getting shot at. It was late however, I'll try it again when I'm not so tired.

Are you serious? Axis are grey trench coat and allies are brown army uniform. Axis have white face and black hair and allies have tan face with brown hair! It's easy to identify the other team cause when you put the crossair on your teamate it will show his ID, when you put your crossair on the enemy it doesn't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,407 Posts
http://tinyurl.com/9jbz4

Try this, its an ET mod. I ONLY play this game, its awesome and realisim is high! ET and TCE both being free, price is right!

If you decide you wanna try it, Ill post some IP:ports for ya to try out too, the in game browser doesnt always show all the servers.
 

·
Lick my balls
Joined
·
13,048 Posts
MyFullSize said:
http://tinyurl.com/9jbz4

Try this, its an ET mod. I ONLY play this game, its awesome and realisim is high! ET and TCE both being free, price is right!

If you decide you wanna try it, Ill post some IP:ports for ya to try out too, the in game browser doesnt always show all the servers.
link isn't working for me. What does ET and TCE stand for?

LaNeR88, like I said, I was tired, only tried it a couple of times. I may play those online games occasionally, but I just hate getting blown away by a kid that spends 16 hours a day playing the game and then having to hear the childish taunting or the retarded play by play from several retards who in real life are nothing more than losers. Yet I still go back for more, :shrug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,407 Posts
ET=Enemy Territory
TCE=True Combat Elite

go to this URL, for some reason the forum messes up the link, so fix it yourself and go there...

http://true co m bat.com/intro.php

TCE is a mod to ET, both are free and make for great gameplay. Theres also urbanterror.net, which I have not had a chance to check out yet.

Cheers,
Andrew
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,407 Posts
One more stab at the URL to see if the forum takes it...
http://truecombat.com/intro.php

Yeah, that works. Looks like Cyber Sitter on my laptop kept me from posting the URL. :)
 

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
Joined
·
14,960 Posts
TreR1969 said:
I just replayed the entire Return to Castle Wolfenstein game last summer...it is a fun one. I remember playing the original on an Apple IIe when I was in 7th grade...and I still play Castle Wolfenstein 3D every now and then...
That's what I'm talking about..I loved that game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
waltman said:
link isn't working for me. What does ET and TCE stand for?

LaNeR88, like I said, I was tired, only tried it a couple of times. I may play those online games occasionally, but I just hate getting blown away by a kid that spends 16 hours a day playing the game and then having to hear the childish taunting or the retarded play by play from several retards who in real life are nothing more than losers. Yet I still go back for more, :shrug

I work about 12 hours a day at the UPS hub and play this game maybe 1-2 hours a day if I'm lucky. My school is on winter break so I have a little extra time on my hands.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top