Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is my last week as a bachelor. This Sunday I will be getting hitched, no she's not pregnant, at least I don't think so, and its not a shotgun wedding and we're not eloping, although I would have liked to. Man, seems like just yesterday that I got engaged. So, the next time I'm on the site after today I'll be married..Any words of advice or words of wisdom from those of you who have already gone down that road?? I know this post is just asking for trouble.:goodfinge

·
Super Moderator
14,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big Dave hit the nail on the head...it's way too late to run..

·
Super Moderator
14,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good one nobs, we already have that all set up. I made sure we kept separate accounts and had one together.

·
Super Moderator
14,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks A/C, thanks guys..:thumbup . You're a stand up bunch.

·
Super Moderator
14,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not down with the pre nup..To me it's like you're planning on getting divorced.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
well i hope you have enjoyed your bronco in the past because you wont get to now................................ oh yeah and words of advice

DONT DO IT!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Congratz and good luck man. :thumbup So are you gonna bring her wheeling with you? Can someone please explain the seperate accounts thing?

·
Super Moderator
14,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Nathaniel. Separate accounts are so we each still have out "own" money. Then you have a joint account to cover all of the expenses of the home.

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
NOBS! said:
keep your earnings seperate,and open a joint account for anything you do together(bills,ent. etc....).
God how I wished I would have done this and I'm not freak'n kidding either!!!:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

My advice is if she doesn't like your wheeling or working on the bronco you best tuck tail and freak'n run....:toothless :toothless

Best of luck man!!!

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
Damn, you guys are harsh!!! :D

Though I do sort of agree that if she doesn't like wheeling, RUN, b/c you can kiss it goodbye, especially if you ever have kids. Most aren't so lucky to be able to bring the entire family out on the trails without any complaining! :histerica

GOOD LUCK, though and Congrats!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts