Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you find anything good? Ive wanted to get into it since I was a kid and was wanting to hear your experience before I spend money on one...

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I have one that I use in the sand. Never found anything much except nuts, bolts, a tool or two, and a brake lever

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I got a cheapo one, mostly all I've found is pop bottle lids. Also found nuts and bolts I dropped in the grass with it.

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Picked one up at a garage sale a long time ago. Used it to find the re-bar survey stakes for my property....:thumbup

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Yeah, your not gonna get rich like the TV commercials lead you to think... but its a good way to waste time! Ive got an uber cheap POS from Radio Shark, wish I had gotten one from WalMart that doesnt pickup shit like bottle caps and nails. Spend at least $150 at the WalMart and get a "decent" one... like I said, mines a POS but it does find anything ferrous! :thumbup

·
Registered
84 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting one. I live about a half hour from the beach...It could be fun to go out after a storm and check out what was buried under the sand...who knows I might hit it big and find someones buried/stuck Chevy...

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
moldmaker said:
if you get one head straight to the monkey bars at your local elementary school. you'll find lots of change there.:toothless
Never thought of that. Going there in the morning

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Mike's gotta collect to pay his second 250 dollar cleaning bill.

Pay the fawkers in change this time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts