Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am fixin to buy some of these here tires from a fella in town.

baja radial claws 35x12.5x15

i was wondering what anybodies experience with them was.

thanks

·
ate lug
8,474 Posts
I know a few people who ran em (in that size). They seemed to be good for a rig that gets mileage put on it, but they definitely dont hook up offroad like the more agressive bias-plys do. IMO the bias ply claws are one of the better wheelin tires out there, despite being heavy mofos.

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
I just did a quick search and several guys said they wore well and were good in the mud. I'd try search if I were you.

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
QUOTE=BroncoSka]i am fixin to buy some of these here tires from a fella in town.

baja radial claws 35x12.5x15

i was wondering what anybodies experience with them was.

thanks[/QUOTE]

We don't have the radials, I don't know how well they work for wheeling. But we do love our baja claws
[/IMG][

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,798 Posts
Calisa1969 said:
Want to come up and play in the snow?

Yep, that is a ksjo sticker... We lived in Monterey before here. We were faithfull ksjo listeners.
R.I.P. ksjo!!!

Damn, didn't realize how much I missed that station. I still have my ksjo sticker on the spare tire cover on the back of my bronco, even out here in the People's Republic of New Jersey. I used to listen to them back in the days when Perry Stone and Trish Bell did the morning show.

Anybody actually remember when kmel played rock?

BTW, I have the baja claw radials in 33x1250. I like 'em, but lately they have seen more pavement then dirt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts