Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody subscribe to Bronco Driver?? I am all exited!!! I Actually made the cover!!! Thats my lime green 78 down in the corner.
Slim

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Hey Slim, nice pif of you in the mag. You probably don't know me, but I'm a friend of Shane Durham (who is also on here, 96bigbronco), my name is Moseley. Anyways, I was there at the free4all when you busted your tank. Was a trajedy, but you still have a killer rig!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Can someone tell me where to go for instructions on posting pics??
Oh and how bout sig lines too?
Slim

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
hey slim good to see you on the forum, heres the pics your sister sent me to post up, i did it in another thread long ago but here they are again...

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
youre in the ECBR FFA DVD too arent you? i think i saw you on the ramp challenge.

did a new BD come out recently? i think my mail man is borrowing my truck mags, they all come 2 weeks after my friend gets his.

did BD switch over to the format? 6 issues a year instead of 4 i think?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I was in the F4A DVD. I got my Bronco Driver about 2 weeks ago .

Hey Moseley make sure and give me a shout next time we are at an event at the same time!!
Slim

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Issue #6 should have been delivered mid october to everyone.
Issue #7 should be the early December, which is the first issue for bi-monthly (6 issues a year)

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Blaze said:
2004, is what hear for the bi-monthly...
No it already happened. issue #6 was october / issue #7 is December. Trust me I know my issue #7 article is LATE :banghead

·
OMG IT RUNS
528 Posts
Wassup, Slim!! You might remember me from the 2001 Bronco Roundup. I drove back with you guys in my 91 Silver Anniversary.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts