Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
its this weekend,gonna be one of the bigger ones, over 7000 vehicles registered already! we need to get some fsb's out there to represent, it was hard work gettin the respect last year, but I shut a few of em up as I cruised around'em then asked if they wanted to be winched up! anyway, me and the wife will be running one of the booths at vender row, if any of you would like to come buy and check out some killer shades we will be in the gatorz eyewear booth. if any of you are going out please look me up hopefully we can get a bronco night run goin! you cant miss my bronco, it is an old fire truck bronco, been rolled multiple times (not a staight piece of metal on her) with a soft top on the back.
Jim:thumbup

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Not right at this moment. I've got to change out the pitman arm seal on my steering box, hook up the hydro-assist and fill the front diff. Other than that, I'm good to go.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok what the hell, neither of you stopped by the booth, I had some kick ass glases for you ! and I needed more people to do night runs with. I had a great time, awsome run saturday night in the wind I wish we met up, do either of ou go out often? I usually go to "ocatillio" not ocatillo wells, as its a much quicker drive, and I can go to some killer places AND there is no issues i I decide to do alittle shooting durning breaks in wheelin. and as for your bronco being "beat", you havent seen mine yet, not a straight piece of metal on it. has a canvas topper on it cause the roof is a few inchs shorter than it supposedto be and its the only thing that fits, hood is held down with a tie down, but.. mechanically it is ****in great, locked front and rear, everytnhing works, cage, and a 15000# warn, shoot who needs to look good when you kick ass this much!! he he just kidding anyway LATER
Jim

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I swung by but I didn't see you, but I did see your wife (knee brace, right??) my buddy even bought a pair of goggle things from you. I had an awesome time Friday night, but unfortunately the wind DESTROYED our tent and the rest of my group wanted to leave that night so no night run Saturday.

Sorry I didn't see you.

One pic from a notch on the main Saturday run.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts