Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if they make coil over shocks for the bronco....kinda like the ones they make for the dodge rams (skyjacker I think)

Thanks

Bakes

·
Registered
687 Posts
Raf has sway-away's I do believe, maybe he'll post

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey Doc, where did you get the fastback tonneau? If it's been addressed I missed it, sorry. Looks great!

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
he made the top.
and you're not going to find any bolt in coil over systems for Broncos. you will have to fab up mounting brackets and shock hoops and what not.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pity about the lack of coil overs.

About the fast back, I am going to be working on a hard shelled version of it over the holidays so I need to make space in the garage.

I tried to get a couple hundred for it but I guess nobody wants to pay that much for a used prototype with a couple of small leaks in severe weather.

In the spirit of capitalism I will decrease the price to $75. I'm in Maryland near DC.

Later

Bakes

·
Registered
150 Posts
Bake check your pms

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
you can get coilovers for anything but your not going to find a bolt on for a bronco, you will have to fab up shock hoops and mounts to make them work

·
Registered
140 Posts
Someone does make coil-overs for the Bronco...My boss has them on his '83...I'll find out what kind they are and get back to ya...Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts