Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,754 Posts
yo,

I've seen some Great Speedhut Gauge Reviews on the www; such as:

At http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/080209.html

"Great quality, (USA made), and outstanding service from the people at Speedhut.
I can't say enough good things about them." by randye

"...I certainly trust randye's opinion, especially because that's kind of what I expected. Like I said, they look just too well built to suck, and the fact that they are made here in the USA makes it all the better. I have absolutely no problem paying a little extra for decent gauges, especially if I know they'll last awhile and I can get a full matching set which I can only do with the Autometers at over $1,500. I can get a similar setup from Speedhut for around $900, customized in my preference of color and they're not all adorned with "ricey" logos and other stupid looking crap. Awesome...." by 1986 Fiero GT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at http://www.ffcars.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2246009

"...Gauges arrived from SpeedHut - Awesome!!!! They arrived when promised and look exactly like what I ordered. These are custom Revolution series gauges. White face, dark blue font (nearly black), EL reverse blue lighting, red needle with red glow, black bezel, and includes all the wiring and sensors.

The speedO is GPS which gets you some neat features. The tach has an integrated shift light system. ALL of the gauges have dual peak record and a programmable warning light. The exception is the fuel gauge that has a programmable low light..." by geoffav

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info, I LOVE Autometer but, I like the thought of custom one off stuff for my rig................

·
Super Moderator
25,754 Posts
yw,
I like AM too, grat customer service and quality; In fact AM reps replied to an e mail from a pal here about an old AM tach Q; they replied same day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts