Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey hey. I think I've decided I want a punisher valve body. Just wondering if anybody has heard anything about any sales coming up before I order. From the searches it seems like he usually does them around tax time. And to add a little bit of a tech question sense I haven't ordered one yet. Anybody used anything they like better then punisher or cheaper? Lol. I'm still recovering from my engine build. Haha

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
The punisher isnt made by a huge company or corp so I wouldn't expect any sales or coupon codes.
Email Paul tell him what you are looking to get out of your trans and he will hook you up.
Excellent guy to deal with by the way

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya he seams really cool. On Google search I had seen he did a couple sales around this time of year so I figured I'd see if anybody had heard anything.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,091 Posts
I have one of Pauls valve bodies, completely changes the attidude of the E4OD. I used to think those trannies sucked, so much that I put a C6 in my 92 bronco. After having his valve body in my f250 I maybe would of not switched to the C6 in the 92. I like it enough I am putting one in my Excursion soon. That valve body and a trans cooler is some of the best bang for the buck mods you can do to these trucks, in my opinion. It will make it drive like a completely different truck, I think it would complement your 4.56 gears really well

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. Thanks for the review. I think im gonna order one from him Thursday. I think the trans is the o ly thing still stock in my truck. Haha.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
One of those has been on my list to buy for years now, money always seems to turn into axle parts first. Let us know how it works out.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of those has been on my list to buy for years now, money always seems to turn into axle parts first. Let us know how it works out.
Will do. I have my shift points spread out alot further then stock with my tweecer but other then keeping those shift points and me having alot more power then stock and having the 4.56s I'm sure I'll be the same as everyone else who gets one. Very happy. Lol

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im actually really excited about this, pay day needs to hurry up. Haha. This is littaraly the only thing on the drive train stock.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just ordered mine. I'm hoping it peps the big old truck up a good bit. Feels like I'm wasting alot of power from the built 351 the way the trans is now.

·
Registered
642 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts