Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just about to order the b&t RA extentions when i saw a set of the Stone Crusher ones that thread on the the RAs before u weld em, and come complete with heims, i talked to Terry from Stone Crusher and they are pretty afordable, so before i order them i was wondering if anyone has tryed them out and what they think. :popc1:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Joes93Bronco said:
where did you see those at? and the bent and twisted ones thread on also and you can get em with heims afaik
this is partly true, the only type of heim you can get to work with the b&t arms are female heims, even if they tell you they can make them for a male heim, dont believe them cause 3 weeks later you will get your stuff, and it will have a damn b threaded stud for a female heim. then you call them and they say sorry we dont make what you want, you just dont know what your talking about.:twak sorry for the mini rant

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stone Crusher does not list the extentions on their web site yet, terry said they havent gotten around to it, so you have to either call them or e-mail them, they are very helpful, i think i decided im going to order a set and see how they do. thanks guys

·
Registered
606 Posts
kevinj said:
when I got my B&T extentions I had them rethreaded to fine thread, then finding heims wasnt a big deal
yeah they will thread them however you want for a couple extra bucks, but still only make them for female heims.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is there a disadvantage using female heims, ive never seen them used before on control arm type applications? :scratchhe

·
Registered
606 Posts
redbroncorollin said:
is there a disadvantage using female heims, ive never seen them used before on control arm type applications? :scratchhe
i think plug used them on his bronco when he had his set of extended before he went to cage or duffarms i believe. one i hate the way they look, and i would think they would be weaker, but i could be mistaken.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts